Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello 2014

We're 3 days into the year, and so far so good!  I'm a little late to put pen to paper and actually write down my resolutions for the year, but better late than never...


I saw this resolution list on Pinterest and thought it was an amazing place to start... some simple, easy, attainable goals (drink more water, which I desperately need) and some aspirational but still easy resolutions (hug the ones I love, find the best in others).

It got me thinking about what I want 2014 to be...

This year, I want to simplify.

Refocus.

Be less stressed.

Enjoy the little moments.

Be happy.

Do something active. Every day...

...and not beat myself up when I miss a day.

Focus on making time for the people I love.  Quality time.  Reaching out.  Being proactive about making the people closest to me know how important they are to me.

I want to get a dog.  I will get a dog.

I want to focus on trying new things...

Try one new restaurant a month. Plan small weekend trips with friends and my honey.

Be Grateful. Every day.

It's going to be a good year... I just know it.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment