Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Statement Jewelery - Charles Emerson


Now THAT is some bling!!

No... I didn't pull the trigger on the $125 Classic Pave Link Bracelet from Jcrew... despite the fact that I'd been lusting over it for the last year.  This pave chain bracelet is a recent discovery from Charles Emerson Designs - a Virginia based jewelry designer that specializes in "flashy baubles" (their words, not mine).

JACKPOT!!

Not only is this bracelet a dead ringer for the Jcrew piece, but it was less than half the cost!  Including shipping!  They were running a promotion at the time, but even without the discount, this bracelet is under $50.  They have other fabulous pieces, but just had to brag a bit about my find :-)

Some of my other favorites...


 

I'm a huge fan of the statement necklace - throw on a button down, skinny jeans, and one of these guys, and you're ready for anything! I have some REALLY cheap ones from Forever 21 and H&M - they tend to break after a few wears, so keep that in mind...

I have a few pricier ones from Banana Republic, Jcrew, and Etsy - all of which I love - and based on all the compliments I've gotten on my bracelet so far, I have a feeling that I may own a few from Charles Emerson in the near future...

Check out the rest of the collection here!

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love Charles Emerson! Glad you are a fan too. Hope your week is going well.
    xo, ann e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was the only one who knew of this amazing secret! My sister completely thought that bracelet was the Jcrew one the other day! Mission accomplished :-)

      Delete