Monday, September 24, 2012

Fabulous Find: Fun, Funky Fabric (like the alliteration?)

There is a good thing going on at Lewis and Sheron Textiles with tons - and I mean TONS - of amazing interior fabrics to choose from.  They have a promotion right now for 20% off all fabrics when you use the code LSFABRICS FIRST.  I'm thinking that since I'm doing a little freshening up at our house, it could be a great chance to get a few designer patterns at a discount!

I'm loving the citron colors in these patterns:

Clockwise from top left: Secret GateCoral SplendorAzzuro, Kalita

I'm also really loving this bird print, and dabbling with the idea of ordering a bit of it since it's just so pretty!  What I will do with it, I'm not sure yet, but I have a few ideas in mind...
Roberta 21003

This set of indigo prints are so pretty - this is one color that I love, but it doesn't exist anywhere in our house.  I'm thinking that this might be really soothing and pretty for the bedding in our bedroom.  The rest of the room is pretty much a neutral palate with light taupe walls, bright white trim, and creme colored silk curtains.  With white fluffy bedding, and an upholstered headboard with nail head trim... a few pillows in these prints could really wake things up.

Clockwise from top left: Cross SectionCasablanca WhtflaJoy (very aptly named I might add... this linking print in a blue bell color just makes me happy), Bloom Stripe

Finally, I just LOVE this water colored floral print - it's pretty enough to frame!  I'd love to order it, but I don't really have a great spot for it at the moment... 
Fleur

No comments:

Post a Comment