Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wedding Perfection

sparkler send-off + the dress <3
Every Last Detail

Everyone has a different idea of what makes a wedding perfect.  Some envision a big fancy black tie affair, some want a small, quiet ceremony in a meadow, and some would be ticked pink at the idea of an impromptu elopement at City Hall.

For a gal like me who has probably spent a bazillion hours dreaming about my wedding day, I am looking for a feeling.  Whether it be in a barn, at a vineyard, on the beach, or somewhere far away, I am looking for a high-on-love dizzying happiness with family and friends.  A magical day... and what could be more magical than sparklers and layers of silk chiffon ruffles (Vera Wang gets it right every single time).

I mean, seriously... how awesome is this photo??

No comments:

Post a Comment