Friday, May 18, 2012

White Wedding



Oh my dears, it's Friday, and I can't think of a better way to end the week than with a stunningly beautiful all white wedding!

I've long loved the look of white on white on white.  My parents would tease me growing up because I loved my white, and while some might think me crazy, I sort of LOVE the idea of having your bridesmaids wear white in a wedding.  Actually it's quite traditional to have bridesmaids wear white - back in the day, this was the custom - but as brides are constantly worried that they will be "outshined" (outshone?) on their "big day" the idea of having the bridesmaids wear white has faded away.



I mean, how pretty is this?  Varied shades of white, creme, and even the palest of pinks. So whimsical, and I think it really creates the look of a special event.





Of course, white flowers to match the white dresses, tablecloths, etc.  What else would you expect?!



Such a lovely wedding, and such amazing inspiration.  Thank you SMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment