Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Weekend!


The weather in San Francisco is back to being beautiful today after a drizzly Wednesday and Thursday (actually the rain was welcome - my car had been getting wayy too dirty... hello California Car Wash).

Anyways, today we took a long lunch and headed to Hillstones - one of our favorite spots near our office on the Embarcadero.  The food is amazing (certainly not healthy), and between the wine and the sunshine on the patio, I almost felt like I was on vacation.  Yes we drink on the job.  Media.  Go figure.  (side note, the above picture was our second bottle... eeps).

Unfortunately the lunch was not fully a celebration for us - I am so sad that one of my girls is leaving the agency today, but though bittersweet, I am so happy for her.  It's always good (professionally) to spread your friends out... oddly, I'll be her client now, ha!

This week has been a whirlwind of work and entertaining, and I am looking forward to a mellow weekend - some quiet dinners with my honey, maybe a bike ride over the Golden Gate bridge to Sausalito, and some sunny beautiful spring weather.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment