Monday, March 5, 2012

Birthday Outfit: Fashion Inspiration

Oh gosh, I've been trying not to think about it, but my birthday is just around the corner!  While I am lining up dates, and making plans to celebrate, I need to start thinking about what to wear.  While I'm not going to go out and buy a new wardrobe, I put together a few fun fashion inspirations to get my creative juices flowing...


DANCING THE NIGHT AWAY:
Coral and aqua... yup, I went there... again.  I just can't get over this combo!!  It's fun, and bright... puts you in the mood to salsa with a stranger, or party it up at a gay club (gay men seriously love me... it's true).

Birthday Dress I


House of dereon dress, £90
BCBG Max Azria envelope clutch bag, $68
Kate Spade hardware jewelry, $48
Tear drop earrings, $38
Aqua jewelry, $35
Liz Martins Elevation Lashes, $15
Amazon.com: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme, Just Enough Buff..., $9.99
Essie Shine Of The Times Nail Polish 15ml Health & Beauty | HQHair.com, £9.95



DINNER WITH MY HONEY BEAR:
I'm thinking candlelit and romantic - somewhere old San Francisco with a live Jazz ensemble, a manhattan in hand, and my love.

Birthday Dinner


Button up dress, $200
Zara heel pumps, $80
Zara clutch hand bag, $36
Carolee glass earrings, $28
A V Max gold bangle jewelry, $35
Supercalifragilipstick! In Adventurous Red, $24
OPI Nail Lacquer, Big Apple Red, 0.5 Ounce, $5.94



DINNER WITH CO-WORKERS:
Something fun but still work appropriate - slacks and a blouse with ruffles to draw the eye away from my full tummy :-)

Dinner with Co-Workers


Karen Kane ruffle sleeveless top, $95
Tailored pants
Shoes, 150 AUD
Biba clutch hand bag, £116
LORD TAYLOR yellow gold jewelry, $350
Wet Seal plastic jewelry, $8.50
Animal print belt, £20

No comments:

Post a Comment