Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yes, Home Decor now makes me excited

Framed Blue Reflections Print

So a few months ago... it feels like years now... I was day-dreaming about our soon to be love nest, and moving into the new apartment.

I had posted that "compromise is like brussels sprouts" and noted how I was looking for decor that reflected both of our tastes - contemporary (a nice way of saying modern) and classic (a more "modern" way of saying traditional), HA!

Well, I had been lusting over this extremely reasonable print by Ballard Designs, and today, I finally pulled the trigger and bought it!  In seven to ten business days it will be mine, all mine!  I will have to post of a picture of it in our apartment that is slowly but surely coming together (slowly being the operative word here).

No comments:

Post a Comment