Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Surprise Fashion Find

I would describe my style in life and in clothing to be a blend of classic contemporary - clean lines, and a good fit are not optional, but I rely heavily on the staples - a good pair of jeans, a white button down, and funky shoes or accessories.  Same with my home - classic furniture, spicy throw pillows and artwork.

If you had asked me about my thoughts on The Gap a week ago, my response would have been... ehh... not so much.  Well, now I am forced to eat my words!  Last night I was finishing my Christmas shopping, and in my endeavor to avoid the craziness of the SF downtown after work, I decided I'd "make it work" on Chestnut in the Marina.  I covered off on Kris' parents at Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel, covered Kris at Urban Outfitters, and on my walk back to the car, decided to stop into The Gap to just "take a quick look."

Honestly, I should not be trusted to do my Christmas shopping anywhere else other than online, because I am beginning to believe that my slight addiction to shopping is actually much more serious than it might appear.  Within 15 minutes or so, I proceeded to spend over $300, and came out glowing like I'd just run a marathon / gotten a facial.  I was triumphant, and $300 can really take you places at The Gap - TRUST ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment